Tuesday, 16 September 2008

"Events" of the year

It has been nearly a year since i last blog. Actually, I had forgotten all about it if not for friendster upgrading. Well lots of things have once again changed. Of course the kids are bigger- Nathan 3 & half yrs old & Nicole is 1 & half yrs old.
Just celebrated their 3rd & 1st birthday together at East Coast Chalet in May- Balloon sculpture theme. It was very enjoyable. But on 13/08/2008 (Wed) @ 8pm, Nicole had her 1st febrile fits & thereafter she stopped breathing for a minute & i did breathing CPR on her. It was one of the worst nightmare that i had with my kids.
When Nathan was only 21 days old, he had fallen off his clotbed & I had to pick him up from the floor. At that time, his tiny little mouth is bloody red in color as there were 3 cuts on his gum.
This year Nathan was admitted to MAH on 2nd day of Lunar Chinese New Year & had stayed 4 days. He was very weak & fragile as he had contacted otitis media with bronchitis & mycoplasma. It's basically ear, throat & lung infections. Due to this, I had to resign from my work in March'2008 but in July'2008 i rejoined them as part-time. I managed to put Nathan to a 3hours school instead of the childcare that he was in for barely 2months.
I'm just hoping & praying that my 2 kids can grow up normally & healthy before i really can decide for the next move in my life especially my career. Ha ha ha... after the all I'm still not as ambitious like my mum.
May God blessings always be with you 2 angels of mine-Nathan & Nicole. Mummy loves you always

1 comment:

I am, I will M.A.D. said...

Hi Queen Lyndia!
So glad to see you blogging again! I am sure you will agree with me that blogging helps to release stress and also recount on God's goodness in our lives despite all the challenges!! :P

Life's full of ups and downs, especially being a parent, we freak out whenever our children are sick!! Yet, it's through these times we experience God's power and grace and miracles and strengthen our faith in Him!

So let's continue to walk this journey (parenthood) bravely together and surely His goodness and mercy will follow us through the days of our lives! :)